[Spce-user] rtpengine a=crypto problem

Richard Fuchs rfuchs at sipwise.com
Tue Jun 24 12:07:36 EDT 2014

On 06/24/14 10:23, Nikita Stashkov wrote:
> This is a common way to set call on hold. May be there are different RFCs, but this method is used.
> Can I switch off this feature? Can not find this in source.

Reading up on it, RFC 3264 states in 8.4 that setting the c= address to
zero is an obsolete method of putting media on hold and is no longer
recommended. As such, rtpengine should probably still support it. I'll
see if I can get a working patch in. In the meantime, if you wish to
manually patch it out yourself, look in line 1902 of call.c.

cheers