[Spce-user] Sipwise NGCP credit threshold notification

Andrew Pogrebennyk apogrebennyk at sipwise.com
Wed Mar 5 05:38:49 EST 2014

On 03/05/2014 11:31 AM, Andreas Granig wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 03/05/2014 09:42 AM, Nikita Stashkov wrote:
>> I have changed something in config files and now I don’t know how to switch it off.
>
> You can disable it via the web panel in your billing profile (by
> removing the emails from the notification field).
>
> Andreas

There is also an old script ngcp-credit-warning that is part of ossbss.
It is configured in the config.yml and here are the default parameters:

    credit_warnings:
      -
        domain: example.com
        recipients:
          - nobody at example.com
        threshold: 1000

if that is what you have changed and you don't want to receive warning
emails any more, just set the domain back to example.com or disable the
script in /etc/ngcp-config/templates/etc/cron.d/ngcp-credit-warning.tt2
(copy to customtt.tt2 and comment out the line there).