[Spce-user] multi-homed config

Andrew Pogrebennyk apogrebennyk at sipwise.com
Wed Mar 5 05:42:46 EST 2014

Hi,
media proxy is currently limited to one interface. It would still work,
though, if your asterisk can send RTP from behind NAT to the public IP.

As for SIP, you should define extra_sockets option in config.yml:
extra_sockets:
      test: udp:10.15.20.108:6060
If your asterisk registers on  SPCE as subscriber, that's it. Kamailio
will select correct socket for inbound call to that subscriber.

if your asterisk connects as a peer, you will need to select "test" in
outbound_socket peer preference (and system will route calls to this
specific peer out via specific socket).

Andrew