[Spce-user] Problem with Network Provided CLI on call forwards

Barry Flanagan barry at flanagan.ie
Sat Mar 22 11:25:06 EDT 2014

On 22 March 2014 12:52, Martin Stix <ms at pluteus.at> wrote:

>  Hi!
>

> If I set a callforward unconditional, calls are made to destination with
> the originator caller id in network provided cli, and not with the clients
> network provided cli.
>

> How can I achieve the originator caller id is only in from, and not in
> p-asserted identity?

Hi Martin,

I think this is achieved by:

1. Set the domain or subscribers inbound_uprn to "Forwarders NPN"
2. Set the outbound_pai_user to "UPRN (if set) or Network Provided Number"

Might not be 100% what you are looking for but the answer lies somewhere in
those settings!

Hope this helps.

-Barry Flanagan