[Spce-user] Problem with Network Provided CLI on call forwards

Andrew Pogrebennyk apogrebennyk at sipwise.com
Mon Mar 24 07:33:39 EDT 2014

Hi Martin,

Barry is right, but I think in your case the call is forwarded to peer,
so you should set *peer* preference outbound_pai_user to "UPRN (if set)
or Network Provided Number". Could you double-check that the peer and
not domain outbound setting is set? If so, I'd like a kamailio-proxy.log

Hope this helps!
Andrew