[Spce-user] Issue with inbound calls

Andrew Pogrebennyk apogrebennyk at sipwise.com
Mon Mar 31 07:07:35 EDT 2014

Hi,

if I understand you right, you have entered peer_auth_user,
peer_auth_pass, peer_auth_realm and peer_auth_register in peer
preferences, but the SPCE doesn't register.

It it's correct please have a look at
http://www.sipwise.com/doc/3.1/spce/ar01s06.html#_registering_at_a_peering_server
This is still the same in version 3.2.1, so you need to put the creds in
the config file.

If I'm wrong please describe what exactly you did, e.g. where you put
the credentials for the peering server.

Best regards,
Andrew