[Spce-user] Websocket Support Revisted.

Andreas Granig agranig at sipwise.com
Mon Mar 31 11:05:08 EDT 2014

Hi,

On 03/31/2014 02:14 PM, david wrote:
> I was just playing around with websockets on ngcp (on the latest ngcp
> mr3.2.1)
>
> Does anyone know if it works? Seems like the connection to kamailio
> closes right after it is established.

It works in two ways:

1. directly connecting to kamailio using WS url ws://1.2.3.4:5060/ws
2. going via nginx using WSS url wss://1.2.3.4:1443/wss/sip/ which in
turn connects you to kamailio at wss://1.2.3.4:5061/wss (you need to
have tls enabled in your config.yml for that to work).

I did a lot of WS testing lately, and it works fine since 3.1. Do you
see anything in your kamailio-lb log file? It should log WS connection
attempts.

Andreas