[Spce-user] New Install

Horace Miles Horace.Miles at myit-solutions.com
Fri May 2 14:29:51 EDT 2014

Hi,

I am new to all of this.  I am having problems with step 7.  I am unable
to connect using a browser to configure the domain.

Here is what I have done so far

Ubuntu 12.04

Enabled virtualization in bios

Load virtual box 4.1.12

                Change the network adapter to bridging

In a terminal window I called sip_provider_CE.2.6_virtualbox.ova

Logged in as root

Set the IP address to public static IP

Edited the IP address in /etc/ngcp-config/config.yml

Ran ngcpfcfg apply

However, I unable to configure domain users as I cannot  reach the vm
from my linux box.  IE start firefox and try to go  to the
https://xx.xx.xx.xx:1443.

I can reach the linux box from the web. But I can not reach this vm.
Any help would be appreciated