[Spce-user] Area Code

Lorenzo Mangani lorenzo.mangani at gmail.com
Sat May 17 09:10:24 EDT 2014

Hi,

The SIP registration process involves the username and not the subscribers
E164 - could you explain the steps you are executing and the specific
failure in more detail?
(Or maybe you're talking about creating a new subscriber on the system
without an AC parameter value?)

Best,

Lorenzo Mangani

HOMER DEV TEAM