[Spce-user] Account Using PRI

Scott Fertig scottf at wcoil.com
Sat May 17 16:03:52 EDT 2014

Jon,
Thanks for the info. I've created the subscriber as suggested with the
ip as trusted, and created a permanent registration for this router.
Whats odd is the permanent registration is set to expire 1969-12-31
19:00:00, so I am unsure if this is going to cause any issues in the
future. Per your suggestions inbound and outbound calling is working
with some minor tweaks. Thanks for your time and all your help!

--Scott Fertig

On 05/16/2014 03:05 PM, Jon Bonilla (Manwe) wrote:
> El Fri, 16 May 2014 14:01:55 -0400
> Scott Fertig <scottf at wcoil.com> escribió:
>
>> Thanks Daniel. Setting them as a peer makes sense to me, your reply
>> really helped me out and most likely saved me alot of time.
>>
> If you're providing service to them and you want to charge them, then you
> should create that as subscribers. Peer is for those ones who provide pstn
> access to you.
>
> You can create a subscriber that doesn't need to register or even authenticate
> if you want. You can authenticate via ip address (trust) and create a
> permanent registration if they can't register. As you need.

Scott C. Fertig
Systems Engineer
WCOIL Network Operations
ph: 419.229.2645 x1028
fax: 419.229.5278
scottf at wcoil.com

solely for the Recipient. If you are not the named addressee you should
not disseminate, distribute, copy or alter this email. If you forward this
email, please delete the forwarding history, which includes email
addresses to assure continued privacy and unwanted email spam. Thank you.