[Spce-user] Diversion in message header

Pablo Muñoz-Cobo pmunoz at wisi.es
Thu May 29 03:47:02 EDT 2014

Hello Martin:

Thanks for your comment. I've just tried what you said. I created a
customtt.tt2 and modified it with the line you said checking that it was
added correctly and i captured a diversion call after restarting sems
but the diversion header seems not to be there. Seems like you added
some other stuff in kamailio config. Thanks anyway.

If anyone else has any ideas of how to implement this it would be really
appreciated.

Cheers,
Pablo