[Spce-user] sync 2 sipwise servers

Alexander Lutay alutay at sipwise.com
Thu May 8 05:08:33 EDT 2014

Dear Sergey!

The best solution here is to try our PRO solution:
> http://www.sipwise.com/products/sppro/features/
which has out-of-the-box configured heartbeat (one shared IP for SIP),
mysql master-master replication for DB, shared data through redis and
shared configs through glusterfs, also provide monitoring and many more!

Trust me, you will be satisfied with our PRO solution and
it will work much stable comparing to self-made synchronization,
moreover during the upgrade to next NGCP releases PRO systems provides
zero downtime upgrades even for already connected calls)...

Feel free to contact our sales department sales at sipwise.com if you have
more questions!

--
Alexander Lutay