[Spce-user] New Install

Horace Miles Horace.Miles at myit-solutions.com
Sun May 11 16:01:35 EDT 2014

Thanks for the reply but as I said I am new to all of this: This is what I have done and checked so far.

I am not sure where to configure the servers IP as the outbound proxy.  If have checked the following locations but didn’t find anything that I think I would change:
/etc/ngcp-config/templates/etc/kamailio/proxy
Proxy.cfg.tt2
Kamailio.cfg.tt2
Registrar.cfg.tt2

I did not find an entry for outbound_proxy in /etc/ngcp-config/config.yml

I probably not in the correct area but that seemed the logical places to look.  So where do I change this at?

I have created SRV records in DNS at the ISP to point to my server.

The server will accept a registration from sip:IP-Address but not sip:FQDN

Using Jitsi, I can connect using sipuser at ip-address
I can send video

However when I try to chat I get a 403 forbidden error in Jitsi.
Log says M= MESSAGE
Notice HANDLING MESSAGE REQUEST - R= sip: user-x
Notice MESSAGE REQUEST DENIED - sip:user-y is not authorized to sip user-x, retcode 2

I get the above error when trying to chat from either UA.

I appreciate all of your(s) help.

Horace