[Spce-user] SIPWISE Android Application

Thomas Odorfer thomas.odorfer at comjoo.com
Tue May 13 10:15:56 EDT 2014

Hi,
Does anybody know the system requirements for this app?
Can’t install it from google play on my 4.4.2 nexus – tablet; only for telephones?
BR

Von: andreas tseiko <a.tseiko at hotmail.com<mailto:a.tseiko at hotmail.com>>
Datum: Montag, 12. Mai 2014, KW20 15:22
An: "(spce-user at lists.sipwise.com<mailto:spce-user at lists.sipwise.com>)" <spce-user at lists.sipwise.com<mailto:spce-user at lists.sipwise.com>>
Betreff: [Spce-user] SIPWISE Android Application

Dear All,

We noticed that you published a new android application called "sip:phone" (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sipwise.sipphone). We have tried this app and we have to congratulate you for this good work.
The size of your app is the smallest that we have seen so far in comparison with the other SIP client apps.
Could you please inform us about the compoments that are being used for SIP and XMPP clients?

Best regards.