[Spce-user] New Install

Horace Miles Horace.Miles at myit-solutions.com
Wed May 14 09:27:39 EDT 2014

Andrew,

Thanks, I had unknowingly already done that. So to make sure I hadn’t messed it up, I deleted the users and started again. I got the permission request and accepted the request.  However, I still can not see user status i.e. if they are online or not.  Nor can I do text chat.  Audio and Video work, Desktop sharing works.  Here is the kamailio-proxy.log event relevant to the error I am receiving.  Inside of the Jitsi chat window I receive Error 403 forbidden.

It appears that there is a authentication request that is failing, thus the message request is denied.

Kamailio-proxy log entry:

May 13 20:35:35 sip proxy[2096]: NOTICE: <script>: New request - M=MESSAGE R=sip:homeoffice at sip.myit-solutions.com F=sip:hmiles at sip.myit-solutions.com T=sip:homeoffice at sip.myit-solutions.com IP=98.174.244.227:5060 (127.0.0.1:5060) ID=8fcdd71da19a0b2adfd988fc2badb528 at 0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0
May 13 20:35:35 sip proxy[2096]: NOTICE: <script>: Authentication failed, no credentials - R=sip:homeoffice at sip.myit-solutions.com ID=8fcdd71da19a0b2adfd988fc2badb528 at 0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0
May 13 20:35:35 sip proxy[2094]: NOTICE: <script>: New request - M=MESSAGE R=sip:homeoffice at sip.myit-solutions.com F=sip:hmiles at sip.myit-solutions.com T=sip:homeoffice at sip.myit-solutions.com IP=98.174.244.227:5060 (127.0.0.1:5060) ID=8fcdd71da19a0b2adfd988fc2badb528 at 0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0
May 13 20:35:35 sip proxy[2094]: NOTICE: <script>: Handling message request - R=sip:homeoffice at sip.myit-solutions.com ID=8fcdd71da19a0b2adfd988fc2badb528 at 0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0
May 13 20:35:35 sip proxy[2094]: NOTICE: <script>: message request denied - sip:hmiles at sip.myit-solutions.com is not authorized to sip:homeoffice at sip.myit-solutions.com, retcode is 2