[Spce-user] Area Code

Lorenzo Mangani lorenzo.mangani at gmail.com
Sat May 17 09:51:05 EDT 2014

Naveed,

You can probably experiment with the parameter ac_regex in the
configuration to allow AC being empty, but this quite surely would have
side effects elsewhere, most likely this was discussed before on the list. Even
if your system is self-contained it would probably be much better to just
use an arbitrary/local AC for that field instead? You can always rewrite it
when sending calls IN/OUT.

Best,

Lorenzo Mangani

HOMER DEV TEAM