[Spce-user] R: call monitoring

Joel S. | VOZELIA joel at vozelia.com
Tue May 20 13:23:54 EDT 2014

Hi Alessandro,

Unfortunately I don't have a template. I used the Percona cacti monitoring template (http://www.percona.com/doc/percona-monitoring-plugins/1.1/cacti/index.html) for the default Server graphs (cpu, mem, disk, io, etc.),  then added the network interfaces (included in Cacti default installation), and last the SIP related stuff (concurrent calls, etc.) as Generic OID graphs.

Best regards,
Joel.