[Spce-user] Server requirements

Santiago Albanese santiago.albanese at gmail.com
Tue May 27 09:41:46 EDT 2014

Got it, so say for 500 calls how much ram would you allocate? The discs I/O on the server would look for RAID 10 and not to overburden the Vmware server with heavy load for other services, maybe dedicate network for SIPwise. Does it make sense to scale with additional virtual servers of just more "ram/HD" on one? Is it common to have them virtualized or the preference is not to?
Thanks for the reply