[Spce-user] concurrent_max_per_account and concurrent_max_out_per_account

Jon Bonilla (Manwe) jbonilla at sipwise.com
Tue May 27 12:15:07 EDT 2014

El Tue, 27 May 2014 15:35:02 +0000
Marc Storck <mstorck at voipgate.com> escribió:

> Good evening,
>
> as the values for
>
> concurrent_max_per_account
> concurrent_max_out_per_account
>
> seems to affect all  the subscribers of a customer, shouldn’t all of the
> subscriber of a specific customer share the same values for the *_per_account
> parameters? (e.g. should an update to any of concurrent_max_per_account or
> concurrent_max_out_per_account on 1 subscriber trigger a syncronisation to
> all subscribers of 1 customer?)
>
> Regards,
>
> Marc

Hi Marc

Depends on what you want. Imagine that you're a customer with 3 subscribers and
the operator offers you 10 concurrent calls:

Maybe you or the operator want to restrict the subscribers to 10 concurrent
calls in that setting so they cannot call if the sum of the three has reached
10 calls. But maybe there's another scenario where I put the setting to 8 to
subscriberA and subscriberB and the setting to 10 to subscriberC. That means
that when the sum of calls reaches 8 two subscribers won't be able to make
more calls but a privileged subscriber will always have two calls remaining.