[Spce-user] Diversion in message header

Weigelt, Martin m.weigelt at m.ccgmbh.de
Wed May 28 09:13:31 EDT 2014

To add a diversion header to calls forwarded local by sipwise I have just added append_headers="Diversion: <sip:$H(P-Acc-Caller-User)@$H(P-Acc-Caller-Domain)>;reason=\"$H(P-Acc-State)\"" in ngcp_cf.sbcprofile.conf  sems configuration. :)

(maybe I have also added some other stuff in kamailio configuration, can't remember anymore ;))

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Best regards,

Martin Weigelt