[Spce-user] Voicemail FAIL 3.5.1

Raúl Alexis Betancor Santana rabs at dimension-virtual.com
Sun Nov 2 04:41:16 EST 2014

What I have tested from 3.5.1 ... this is an issue with the IP putted on the SDP of the 200 Ok reply from the appserver, as the sip_int IP appears there ... where there should be the sip_ext IP

I have also another issue with 3.5.1 ... and it's that for one, and only ONE subscriber, we get the Route header on the 200 Ok reply from the proxy to the lb ... to apears without IP and port ... and loking like:

Record-Route: <sip::;r2=on;lr=on;ftag=18EA83DE-5454FFED00004422-68413700;ngcplb=yes>'

That results on the SIP UA refusing the reply, because of truncated header found.