[Spce-user] voip loopback test

Matthew Ogden matthew at tenacit.net
Sun Nov 2 05:12:54 EST 2014

ok, so months later, I finally needed this again. And set it up.

my point of failure is even though is that the call isn't routed somewhere,
presumably its the rewrite rule that isn't working as intended.

If I look at the kamailio log I see this
/usr/sbin/kamailio[2238]: INFO: <script>: Setting P-Called-Party-ID
and

from R-URI as next hop after lb for PSTN call - R=<null>

Of course in working call, that shows valid info.

I've tried putting my replacement string as 500 at voicebox.local, and I've
also tried the asterisk port, 500 at 127.0.0.1:5070.

Both dont work for me.

Any ideas what I might be doing wrong?

matthew at tenacit.net