[Spce-user] how to set port forwarding for spce

yanzs danrenjian at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 22:38:19 EST 2014

Thanks, Tom

I have the same settings as yours now, except that our current router
only support 20 consecutive ports at maximum.
So I changed port range used by mediaproxy from 30000-40000 to things
like 39981-40000 (through configuration file
/etc/ngcp-config/config.yml, with `ngcpcf apply` command followed), and
set RTP port forwarding accordingly.
It does not work for me, though. I will keep trying and let you know
what I find.

Russell