[Spce-user] Peering (Source & Pestination) IP addresses

Marc Storck mstorck at voipgate.com
Thu Nov 6 15:35:51 EST 2014

I'm interested by this featute as well.

In my case a peering could be setup between an remote ip:port tuple and an alternative local port. I don' necessarily need to use an alias Local IP.

In the end this should provide the following:

Peering A
Remote_IP:Remote_Port <-> Local_IP:5060

Peering B
Remote_IP:Remote_Port <-> Local_IP:5566

Where for Peering A and B the remote_ip and remote_port are identical, e.g. In both cases 203.0.113.1:5060.

While on the SPCE side Peering A would use 198.51.100.1:5060 and Peering B would use 198.51.100.1:5566, alternatively Peering A uses 198.51.100.1:5060 and Peering B uses 198.51.100.2:5060.

Of course SPCE would have to comply with this as well for outbound calls to Peering A and Peering B respectively.

Regards,

Marc