[Spce-user] sip registration stuck 3.5.16

Aziz Palmer Aziz.Palmer at AirFIBER.com
Wed Nov 12 15:47:13 EST 2014

I hate to ask again but this is turning into a real issue - the "registered devices" are not automatically being removed and when trying to manually delete them, nothing happens.

Can i set a timer on how long these orphan registered devices stay part of sipwise?

how can i delete these devices without having to issue the below command - I would like to delete specific devices and not all of them

mysql kamailio -e "delete from location"
/etc/init.d/kamailio-proxy restart

Thanks again,
Aziz

________________________________
From: Spce-user [spce-user-bounces at lists.sipwise.com] on behalf of Aziz Palmer [Aziz.Palmer at AirFIBER.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 2014 12:15 PM
To: spce-user at lists.sipwise.com
Subject: [Spce-user] sip registration stuck 5.3.16

Hello SPCE Team,
here is what appears to be a bug

I enter sip registration settings into asterisk, registers fine with sipwise. Then I make a change within the sip trunk settings of asterisk and apply the new settings. Then previous sip registration gets stuck; meaning within sipwise 2 registrations appear (old & new). When i try to delete the old one, it stays stuck. The only way i discovered to be able to remove the old registration is by issuing this command, then i can delete the registration.

/etc/init.d/kamailio-proxy restart

what additional information can i provide to have your team troubleshoot this issue?

Thank you,
Anees