[Spce-user] New sip:provider CE mr3.6.1 available

Alex Lutay alutay at sipwise.com
Thu Nov 13 10:57:31 EST 2014

Hi all,

This is to inform community about availability of the new SPCE mr3.6.1:

Please check release notes here:
https://www.sipwise.com/news/announcements/sipprovider-mr3-6-1-released/

The most important changes for mr3.6.1 are:

>     Central config management on SIP:Carrier 3.x installations
>     General system cleanup before the next LTS release
>     Full migration from Apache to Nginx
>     SOAP API is deprecated for now
>     Central storage for all SSL certificates under /etc/ngcp-config/ssl/
>     Old Subscriber interface has been disabled
>     New Subscriber interface has been separated from ngcp-panel Admin interface
>     XMPP Multi-user Chat (MUC) is enabled in Prosody
>     CloudPBX: Implement park/unpark via VSC: *97* to park and *98* to unpark the call
>     CloudPBX: Add auto-provisioning for Panasonic devices
>     New REST API methods are now available
>     CDR-exporter: dynamic field selection and sftp transfer
>     Custom fields gpp0-gpp9 can be stored in CDR tables
>     SSLv3 is completely disabled (CVE-2014-3566)

Important upgrade notes:

>     Apache is not going to be installed on new installations since
> mr3.6.1, while we keep it installed during upgrade. Feel free to remove
> it manually using “apt-get purge apache2″ if you do not use it.
> Otherwise, please migrate your virtualhosts to Nginx and remove Apache.

>     SOAP/XMLRPC API has been migrated to Nginx and disabled by default.
> They are deprecated for now, please switch your components to REST API.
> Still, SOAP/XMLRPC API are available and can be enabled in config.yml
> (ossbss->frontend:fcgi). They are going to be deleted in upcoming
> release(s).

>     Old Subscriber selfcare interface is deprecated and has been
> disabled by default. New ngcp-panel based Subscriber interface has been
> separated from ngcp-panel Admin interface and available on the old port
> 443. System owners can separate and control the network interfaces
> where Subscriber and Admin panels are available (please use web_ext
> type to assign Subscriber selfcare interface in network.yml and web_int
> for Admin interface). *IMPORTANT*: Admin ngcp-panel interface listens on
> localhost only by default, please assign “web_int” type to appropriate
> network interface in /etc/ngcp-config/network.yml and run ngcpcfg apply.

>     All default SSL certificates described in config.yml were copied to
> folder /etc/ngcp-config/ssl for central backup/management. Please check
> and move personal SSL certificates to new storage for further usage.

Thank your for bugreports and feedback!

P.S. One more time, ngcp-panel Admin WEB interface will listen network
interfaces with type web_int only (localhost by default)!

Please, define type 'web_int' in network.yml after upgrade, e.g.:
> ngcp-network --set-interface=eth0 --type=web_int
where eth0 is the interface you want to use for Admin ngcp-panel.

--
Alexander Lutay