[Spce-user] SPCE set-up with sip accounts instead of trunks

slesimple slesimple at laposte.net
Thu Nov 13 13:01:47 EST 2014

Dear all,

I need your advises on a specific set-up as I have only used SPCE with
standard Trunk SIP so far.

At a specific site, we have about 20 users;
Each user have 2 SIP accounts with 2 different providers;
Provider 1 is dedicated to inbound calls;
Provider 2 is be dedicated to outbound calls.

- SPCE will have to register the UA of the user on one end,
- register to provider 1 and 2 on the other end,
- route inbound/outbound calls according to the above mentioned
specification.

No sip trunks in the picture only sip accounts.
If feasable and how would you configure this?

Many thanks for any hints you may spare.
Regards,
Seb.