[Spce-user] sip:provider CE (public IP)

Isaak (Web-e-volution) i.mancia at web-e-volution.com
Fri Nov 14 09:37:44 EST 2014

Good Day.

I have downloaded SIP:PROVIDER_CE installed in VMware.

When running VM (running in my computer) through LAN, everything works fine.
Endpoints using the same LAN can connect to the server, make calls, etc.

Now, I have a server with its own public IP. This server is not in my LAN. Is in another country, in fact.
I have deployed to this server the VM as well. I have opened these ports in Firewall:
1443 tcp
2443 tcp
5060 tcp and udp
5061 tcp
1080 tcp
5222 tcp
5269 tcp
30000:40000 udp

Using WiFi, Endpoints can connect to the server. When a call is made, the receiving call Endpoint rings.
The call is answered but the the call is ended automatically.
The caller Endpoint keeps connected to the call until around 30 seconds when it gets disconnected.

So in other words, when SIP server uses a public IP, endpoints cannot establish a new call.

Am I missing a port or something else? SIP:PROVIDER_CE can work in using a public network, right?

Regards,

W-E-V