[Spce-user] API: subscribers/?page=1&rows=100

Alex Lutay alutay at sipwise.com
Mon Nov 17 07:11:11 EST 2014

Dear Martin,

On 17/11/14 10:08, Martin Stix wrote:
> This ouputs a lot, what do you exactly need?

The picture you attached says about internal server error only.
It doesn't provide the reason of the error itself.

I have tried to reproduce your problem on mr3.5.1 Vagrant image:

> https://www.sipwise.com/doc/mr3.5.1/spce/ar01s04.html#_vagrant_box_for_virtualbox

> vagrant init spce-mr3.5.1 http://deb.sipwise.com/spce/images/sip_provider_CE_mr3.5.1_vagrant.box
> vagrant up
> firefox https://X.X.X.X:1443/ # (logged in as administrator/administrator to Admin interface)
> firefox https://X.X.X.X:1443/api/subscribers/?page=1&row=100  # (open the test URL you provided)

I have got the proper application/hal+json reply from server.

I suppose that something wrong with your database,
we need to find out what exactly.

We need the ngcp-panel REST API error message (which usually is
"exception"). That is why Irina asked you to grep log files.
It should be also in /var/log/ngcp/api.log

Lets try another way, please execute:
> sudo tail -n0 -f /var/log/ngcp/* | grep -i "subscribers"
then repeat your test (open /api/subscribers/?page=1&row=100)
and share the output you will get.

Thank you!

--
Alexander Lutay