[Spce-user] Observations/issues after upgrading to 3.6.1 - nginx

Thomas Odorfer odotom at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 05:50:04 EST 2014

Hello Alex,

many thanks for the explanation and all your efforts.
I probably missed the change of procedure concerning the handling of node name (versus the older variant relying on the hostname) during on of the previous releases - I remember that I had once modified cfg_schema.node back to my hostname as one of the upgrade scripts for the accounting database got stuck.
Good move to separate node name from host name.

Best regards
Thomas