[Spce-user] billing integration

Theo axessofficetheo at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 06:26:31 EST 2014

Hi all

There was a thread at one point about integrating the CE version with
billing platforms. Jbilling was mentioned and Blesta if I remember
correctly.

Are there any suggestions for platforms that people use and have working
nicely with spce? Jbilling of course is fantastic but way out of bounds
pricewise. Blesta is not suitable for our environment.

We haven't use sipwise yet for rating and billing for this reason but are
quite keen to start using it for that as well.

Thanks a lot for any input.