[Spce-user] Contract does not exist for subscriber

Andreas Granig agranig at sipwise.com
Wed Nov 19 07:47:53 EST 2014

Hi,

Looks like your DB is messed up. The column
billing.voip_subscribers.contract_id refers to billing.contracts.id, and
if you do "select contract_id from billing.voip_subscribers where id=4",
you should get a contract id which must exist in billing.contracts. If
this exists, you can dig one step further and check the contact_id in
the billing.contracts table, which in turn must reference to
billing.contacts, which again in turn must have a valid
billing.contact.reseller_id set.

Yeah, not exactly simple, so I'm wondering how you even ended up in this
scenario? Which version are you running, and did you upgrade from an
older version, and which version was the initially installed one, and
did you try to tinker with the DB directly or via the API?

Andreas