[Spce-user] webRTC in production

Andreas Granig agranig at sipwise.com
Mon Nov 24 07:03:11 EST 2014

Hi Nikita,

On 11/24/2014 12:09 PM, Nikita Stashkov wrote:
> Sorry, I can not publish my script. There are many other things,
> including push notifications.
> I think Sipwise will be not happy, if I publish it.

Well, although we do have stuff like push notification in our PRO, the
CE is open source after all, and I'd like to encourage everybody to
contribute and publish whatever they find useful. So go ahead, we're
more than happy to see a vibrant community!

If it's useful to the community as a whole, we might even integrate it
in the CE main-line if agreed by the contributors.

Andreas