[Spce-user] rewrite rule

Daniel Grotti dgrotti at sipwise.com
Tue Nov 25 09:24:21 EST 2014

Hi,
this is how it works:

1) Local subscriber calls another local subscriber"

Inbound rewrite rules of the caller's Domain (or the caller's subscriber
if it's set) takes place
Outbound rewrite rules of the callee's Domain (or the callee's
subscriber if it's set) takes place

2) Local subscriber calls outbound

Inbound rewrite rules of the caller's Domain (or the caller's subscriber
if it's set) takes place
Outbound rewrite rules of the peer

3) Incoming call for local subscriber

Inbound rewrite rules of the peer
Outbound rewrite rules of the callee's Domain (or the callee's
subscriber if it's set) takes place

Daniel