[Spce-user] rewrite rule

Tóth Csaba tsabi at tsabi.hu
Tue Nov 25 11:17:26 EST 2014

Hi,

what i tried to describe: i created a rewrite rule test case where every
slot of the three rules have the same match: change the called number 88
to anything else, and i setted up different change strings to see which
slot executes exactly.
But just the slot at the peer matched. You see the first log line:
"Rewriting called party '88' to '88'". I am sure this is not good. Or it is?

Thanks,
Csaba