[Spce-user] conference calling

Aziz Palmer Aziz.Palmer at AirFIBER.com
Tue Nov 25 12:23:40 EST 2014

First I would like to thank you Raul for the response.

I would just like to remove the conference feature - because it's not properly working.

I'll investigate the html and post my findings
________________________________
From: Spce-user [spce-user-bounces at lists.sipwise.com] on behalf of Raúl Alexis Betancor Santana [rabs at dimension-virtual.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 25, 2014 8:58 AM
To: spce-user at lists.sipwise.com
Subject: Re: [Spce-user] conference calling

You mean from the subscriber panel ? ... just use user-profiles, so you could limit what subscriber see/do

Anyway ... for using conference feature, you only need to setup sems conference module.

Remember that CE means 'Community Edition', you have the tools ... so you could doi't yourself.

Best regards