[Spce-user] RTPEngine Bridge feature on mr3.5.1

Alex Lutay alutay at sipwise.com
Mon Nov 10 03:50:05 EST 2014

Dear Raúl,

The first your question has been addressed here:
https://lists.sipwise.com/pipermail/spce-user/2014-October/007439.html
In short: at the moment RTPEngine supports bridging while SPCE has no
built-in bridging support.

Regarding "cluster set configuration" it was designed for having RTP
server(s) outside lb/proxy server(s), it is necessary for Carrier 3.x
installations. You can find the section "cluster_set" in config.yml
(while it is almost useless for community edition (SPCE)).

Feel free to add bridging support yourself and share your solution with
other SPCE users. It is a benefits of open sources solutions!

New features development for mr3.6.1 has been closed already.
Bridging support on templates level was not included while
it still may be added in upcoming releases.

mr3.6 mainly focused on system cleanup before the next LTS release
(which is going soon). So, Apache2 is not necessary on SPCE anymore,
everything moved to Nginx. And more...
Stay tuned, mr3.6.1 will be released soon ;-)

--
Alexander Lutay
Head of Quality Assurance

Office: +43(0)13012036
Email: alutay at sipwise.com
Website: http://www.sipwise.com

Meet us @ AFRICACOM : Booth A17/A18
11-13 November 2014 : CTICC Cape Town, South Africa