[Spce-user] sip:providerCE with public IP

Andrew Pogrebennyk apogrebennyk at sipwise.com
Mon Nov 17 10:21:29 EST 2014

Hi,
we really need to see the logs and packets going in and out to
understand what's happening.. We've done multiple setups like that in
the past with no issues. It can be the NAT router thing, the client
issue or bug/interop issue in the platform. Could you please capture the
/var/log/ngcp/kamailio-proxy.log while making one single call and also
collect and provide the network trace, e.g. 'ngrep-sip b'? Before your
test please raise the debug level:
ngcp-kamclt lb fifo debug 2
ngcp-kamclt proxy fifo debug 2
You may send it directly to me if it contains sensitive information.

Regards,
Andrew