[Spce-user] billing integration

Sebastien Lesimple slesimple at laposte.net
Thu Nov 20 11:10:26 EST 2014

Théo, i have been using freeside for billons traffic and périodicité fées for both pots/voip/EFM and fiber connection vite various schems Since v1.7. It is now v3.something and it has hips of fractures you may want to try with SPCE. CDR intégration is a piece of cake and it is all opensource.
So if you have inhouse qualified people it might do the trick.
Seb.