[Spce-user] Using API for suscriber control

Andreas Granig agranig at sipwise.com
Tue Nov 25 05:04:10 EST 2014

Hi,

On recent systems, do:

export APIUSER="youruser:yourpass"
echo '[{"op":"add", "path":"/lock", "value":2}]' | \
  ngcp-api-patch
https://localhost:1443/api/subscriberpreferences/<your-subscriber-id>

Value 2 means outgoing locked. Actually the value should be "none",
"outgoing", "foreign", "incoming and outgoing" and "global", seems like
an inconsistency in the API which I'll open an internal ticket.

Hooray for REST API :)

Andreas