[Spce-user] Alias call forwarding

Theo axessofficetheo at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 06:22:49 EST 2014

Hi

This actually a much asked feature by our clients. Some have 20 numbers
linked to one account and would like to forward some of those. On a similar
note, the few that use the webinterface currently, would like to see in the
cdrs WHICH number was dialled. Currently it doesn't show that (well on 2.8
anyway). Are those 2 things fairly easily doable as a feature for you guys?