[Spce-user] SPCE 3.4.2 Peer Registration Question

Tom Foley tom at tomfoley.net
Mon Oct 13 18:32:11 EDT 2014

Firstly let me point out a minor error in the documentation. Section
6.5.3.2 states the following:

Configure your peering servers with the corresponding credentials in
/etc/ngcp-config/templates/etc/sems/etc/reg_agent.conf.tt2, then execute
ngcpcfg apply.

The actual path is
/etc/ngcp-config/templates/etc/ngcp-sems/etc/reg_agent.conf.tt2

In the template file it is straightforward to add the peer using the
examples provided as comments, but I don't see a parameter for the route
weight. Where would I define that? It doesn't seem to pick it up from the
web interface value (yet).

Thank you,

-- Tom