[Spce-user] Instalation issue sipwise CE

Michael Prokop mprokop at sipwise.com
Wed Oct 1 11:43:54 EDT 2014

Hi,

actually it wasn't fixed on deb.sipwise.com side but required a fix
within the ISO itself. As mentioned in
http://lists.sipwise.com/pipermail/spce-user/2014-September/007271.html
the current version of
http://deb.sipwise.com/spce/images/sip_provider_CE_installcd.iso
[md5sum = b64a06bd6382d0b3f69ce3df14890b16] is addressing that.

Victor, can you please let us know whether it works for you too if
you re-run it with the updated ISO?

regards,
-mika-

* Alexander Lutay [Wed Oct 01, 2014 at 12:16:37PM +0200]: