[Spce-user] cfu during call from one subscriber to another

Matthew Ogden matthew at tenacit.net
Fri Oct 10 04:00:01 EDT 2014

Hi All,

Seems to be quite a serious issue this (at least on a large system it could
be if a lot of inter subscriber calling with cfu's is occuring).

Is there any additional info I can give you ?

--

*Matthew Ogden*

Management

TenacIT

*Strategic IT Consulting *•* Advanced Networking *• *Virtualisation*

*Custom Development *• *Hosting *• *Syspro Support  *• *MS Licensing*

National Tel: 041 10 10 100 | Cell: 084 205 4445 | Email:
matthew at tenacit.net

CT Tel: 021 201 0333 | Skype Name: matthew.ogden | Web:
http://www.tenacit.net