[Spce-user] Sipwise with several IP address setup

Santiago Albanese santiago.albanese at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 05:39:24 EDT 2014

Thank you for replying. I've read the sipwise manual over and over. Where do
you recommend I look for additional information? Is it directly at Sems,
Kamalio products? Seems like I just need help to kick start my setup perhaps
someone can do it as a several hour consultancy endeavor.
The setup are kind of what big carriers are doing in our area (AT&T, CLARO).
I guess I can try to ask them if they can turn on authentication.
Any help is appreciated.