[Spce-user] Directly Fowarding Calls in sipwise

Andrew Pogrebennyk apogrebennyk at sipwise.com
Mon Oct 27 11:19:20 EDT 2014

Hi Martin,

it seems to me that the problem is in the message #12 - 200 OK from the
callee, which does not have a SDP part in it. The call is not going to
work if there is no SDP in 200 OK.

I'll check why the <null> value appears in the User-Agent field, this is
something I have noticed on other systems as well, could be a bug but
it's not the root cause of the issue you are having.

Regards,
Andrew