[Spce-user] New sip:provider CE mr3.5.1 available

Alex Lutay alutay at sipwise.com
Mon Oct 27 11:25:29 EDT 2014

Dear Gavin,

I suppose you are asking about REST API, right?

It has no simple answer, as REST API documentation is generated
automatically and located on your server: https:x.x.x.x:1443/api/
(where x.x.x.x is IP of your server).

I have printed mr3.5.1 version to PDF for you (sent privately).
It doesn't look good as all the samples are unfolded (~370 pages in PDF).
I recommend you start one of mr3.5.1 VMs, e.g. vagrant (it is two
commands only):
> https://www.sipwise.com/doc/mr3.5.1/spce/ar01s04.html#_using_a_pre_installed_virtual_machine
and read latest and well formatted REST API documentation there.

Thank you!

--
Alexander Lutay
Head of Quality Assurance

Office: +43(0)13012036
Email: alutay at sipwise.com
Website: http://www.sipwise.com

Meet us @ AFRICACOM : Booth A17/A18
11-13 November 2014 : CTICC Cape Town, South Africa