[Spce-user] mediator doesn't start after upgrade to mr3.4.2

Daniel Grotti dgrotti at sipwise.com
Tue Oct 28 10:01:09 EDT 2014

Hi,
you probably have a cdr with "call_type" empty.
That should cause the mediator error.

You should check you kamailio.acc (or kamailio.acc_backup) entries with

sip_reason: Unknown Faxserver caller

or

sip_reason: Relaying Denied

Anyway, this issue should be solved since mr3.4.2.
We need to check this.

Daniel