[Spce-user] SIP peering not charging anything

George Mason george.mason at xoomtalk.com
Wed Sep 17 18:22:10 EDT 2014

Hi

I am experimenting with creating a SIP peering to allow inbound calling
from a PBX with a fixed IP and no registration, in other words,
providing a SIP trunk to the PBX. I want all calls from the PBX to be
routed to the PSTN, so I have enabled force_outbound_calls_to_peer, and
calls do route out via the public trunks. However when I review the CDR
table there is no source or destination billing ID, hence rate_o_mat
doesn't rate the calls (I can see that it has processed them but they
have zero costs).

I have checked and there is definitely a cost against the contract which
is associated with the new SIP peering.

What am I missing here? Cannot see anything wrong.

Many thanks

George