[Spce-user] Strange rate-o-mat behaviour v2.8

Andreas Granig agranig at sipwise.com
Wed Sep 3 08:18:22 EDT 2014

Hi,

You must normalize any dialled number to E164 format without any
prefixes (+44 must become 44), because this is the format used across
the modules inside the SPCE.

This consequently means that you add your destination numbers as "^44",
because during call rating the number is present in this format.

Same applies to peering rules and everything else operating on numbers
(block lists, ncos levels, ...).

Andreas